Ms. Muhlenforth graduated magna cum laude from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. While at Touro Law Center, Ms. Muhlenforth served as a member of the Touro Law Review. Ms. Muhlenforth also participated in the Education and Youth Justice Clinic at Touro Law Center where she assisted on matters relating to post adjudication expungement for juveniles. In addition, she served as a Pro Bono Scholar for her law school. Ms. Muhlenforth earned her Bachelor of Arts from St. Joseph's College where she majored in Political Science and minored in Mathematics.
Areas of Practice:
- New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, New York, J.D., magna cum laude, 2021
- St. Joseph's College, Patchogue, New York, B.A., 2016
- Touro Law Center: Magna Cum Laude; Touro Law Review; Dean's List ( Fall 2018; Fall 2019);
- CALI Awards for Academic Excellence in Contracts II, Faculty Recognition Awards for Excellence in Evidence and Honors Trusts & Estates; Honors Program Scholar; Pro Bono Scholar; Merit Scholarship; Recipient of the Meltzer, Lippe, Goldstein and Breitstone, LLP Scholarship (2019-2020)
- St. Joseph's College: Presidential Scholarship Recipient; Dean's List (Fall 2012; Spring 2013; Spring 2015); Sigma Iota Chi Honor Society