Danielle M. Peterford graduated with her bachelor's degree, in both Psychology and Criminology & Criminal Justice from the University of Maryland and earned her juris doctorate degree, from Brooklyn Law School. While pursuing her law degree, Ms. Peterford served as member of the Moot Court Honor Society where she competed in and coached the Monroe E. Price Media Law competition. Further, Ms. Peterford served as the Vice President for the Fashion Law Society and participated in the Brooklyn Law Incubator & Policy (“BLIP”) Clinic. The BLIP Clinic focuses on legal issues related to emerging tech, Internet, communications, and new media companies. Prior to joining Guercio and Guercio, LLP, Ms. Peterford was a Law Clerk at Seidman Creative Law Group, PLLC, where she worked on various intellectual property and employment issues within the fashion and entertainment industries.
Areas of Practice:
- Education Law & Municipal Law
- Labor & Employment
- New York (pending)
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York - 2022, J.D.
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland - 2016, B.A.
- Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Moot Court Honor Society, Appellate Division; Monroe E. Price Media Law Competition
- Lisle Scholarship Recipient
- CALI Award for Legal Research and Writing