We also represent management in the public sector in collective bargaining, labor management disputes, and in connection with Equal Employment Opportunities, Human Rights complaints, and compliance audits conducted by governmental authorities.
Our lawyers negotiate employment agreements and advise employers on the full range of workplace issues including compliance with statutes such as the Americans with Disabilities Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, the Occupational Safety and Health Act, and Wage and Hour laws.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Collective Bargaining Through Impasse, Mediation, Fact-Finding and/or Interest Arbitration or Super-Conciliation
- Contract Administration
- Grievance Proceedings and Arbitration
- Improper Practice Charges Before Public Employment Relations Board
- Employment Discrimination
- State and Federal Court Litigation
- Education Law Section 3020-a and Section 75 Disciplinary Proceedings
- Hiring and Staff Evaluations
- Sexual Harassment litigation