Mr. Sanders graduated summa cum laude from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. While at Touro Law Center, Mr. Sanders served as the Senior Research Editor for the Touro Law Review. During his law school tenure, Mr. Sanders had the privilege of working as an extern for the Honorable Joseph F. Bianco of the Second Circuit Court of Appeals. Mr. Sanders earned his Bachelor of Science from Stony Brook University where he majored in Marketing and minored in Philosophy.
Areas of Practice:
- New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, New York, J.D., summa cum laude, 2021
- Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York, B.S., 2016
- Touro Law Center: Touro Law Review, Senior Research Editor; Dean's List (all eligible semesters); CALI Awards for Academic Excellence in Business Organizations I, Civil Dispute Resolutions & Procedure, Constitutional Law I and II, Contracts I, Evidence, Legal Process II, Negotiations, Property, Torts, Trusts & Estates; Mark C. Zauderer Scholarship; Exemplary Dedication and Service to the Law Center for Exceptional Contribution to the Touro Law Review; Cornelius W. Wickersham Jr. Award for Excellence in the Study of Constitutional Law.
- Who Gets the Pet in the Divorce? Examining a Standard for The New York Legislature to Adopt, 37 Touro L. Rev. 499 (2021)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association