Mr. Bradley is a member of the Firm's Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, and Estate Planning practice groups. He graduated magna cum laude from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, and was a member of the Touro Law Review. Upon graduation, Mr. Bradley served as an Assistant Corporation Counsel at the New York City Law Department where he defended the City of New York, as well as its police officers and other City employees, in negligence and civil rights cases. While at the City, he also served as a back-to-back trial attorney where he successfully tried cases in front of juries throughout the five boroughs.
At the firm, Mr. Bradley has continued his passion for advocacy where he regularly prosecutes cases on behalf of victims of negligence, civil rights violations, and other types of misconduct. Mr. Bradley is known for tirelessly representing his clients, and for his relentless pursuit of the best possible outcome in every case. In his spare time, Mr. Bradley volunteers as a mock trial coach, teaching high school students the art of trial advocacy and preparing them for inter-school mock trial competitions.
In addition to representing plaintiffs in civil cases, Mr. Bradley is also a member of the Firm's Estate Planning practice group. The Firm handles all aspects of estate planning, including the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, and health care proxies.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Civil Rights Law
- Construction Law
- Estate Planning
- Labor & Employment
- Education & Municipal Law
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, New York, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017
- SUNY Buffalo State College, Buffalo, New York, B.A., 2013
- 2020 New York City Law Department Tort Division Chief Award
- 2019 New York City Law Department Tort Division Chief Award
- 2018 New York City Law Department Tort Division Chief Award
- 2018 New York City Law Department Rookie of the Year Award
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association