Margaret Goodman is a graduate of Touro University Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. While at Touro Law Center, Ms. Goodman was a member of the school's Honors Program and served as Managing Editor of the Touro Law Review, where her note regarding employment discrimination was published. Ms. Goodman also served as a senior staff member for the Touro Law Moot Court Honors Board, where she competed in intra-school and national competitions for oral advocacy. Ms. Goodman earned her Bachelor of Science at Indiana University, where she majored in Law and Public Policy and minored in Spanish.
Areas of Practice:
- New York
- Touro University Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., 2022
- Indiana University, Bloomington, B.S. 2019
Honors & Awards:
- Exemplary Dedication and Service to the Law Center for Exceptional Contribution to the Touro Law Review
- Exemplary Contributions to the Quality of Student Life, Touro University
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Process II – Best Oral Argument
- Managing Editor, Touro Law Review
- Research Editor, Touro Law Review
- John S. Bainbridge Moot Court Competition, Finalist Award
- Wearing My CROWN to Work: The CROWN Act as a Solution to Shortcomings of Title VII for Hair Discrimination in the Workplace, 37 Touro L. Rev. 1001 (2021).