Ms. Roth is a graduate of George Washington University, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, in Psychology. Subsequently, Ms. Roth worked with several not-for-profit organizations, serving as Director. Ms. Roth thereafter earned her law degree from Hofstra University's Maurice A. Deane School of Law. While at Hofstra Ms. Roth participated in the Youth Advocacy Clinic where she assisted on matters relating to immigrant-juvenile justice and child maltreatment. Ms. Roth continues to volunteer her time with local not-for-profit organizations.
Areas of Practice:
- New York
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, Hempstead, New York, J.D.
- George Washington University, Washington D.C., B.A.
- Hofstra Law School: Dean's List; Merit Scholarship
- George Washington University: Presidential Scholarship; Dean's List; Division I Women's Rowing
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association